Thank you for choosing Urology Health Solutions for your Urology Specialist. We want to make sure your visit to our practice as pleasant as possible. Therefore, we request that you follow these guidelines when visiting our practice:
A few things to know before your appointment...
- If you are a new patient, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment time so that the administrative part of your visit can be completed in a timely manner.
- Don’t forget to bring your insurance card and photo identification with you.
- If you are referred to us by another physician, by the Emergency Room, or if you are transferring from another physician, please bring a copy of your records, including pertinent laboratory results and x-ray reports with you to the office. Do not rely on them being mailed or faxed to our office.
- Bring your medical bottles or a list of your medications with you to the office.
- If your insurance plan requires a referral from your primary care physician, please make sure our office receives a referral authorization before you can be seen by our physician.
- If you are on oxygen, please bring a full bottle of oxygen with you. We do not provide oxygen at the office.
- Wear comfortable clothes as you may need to change for an examination. If you need help to transfer to an exam table, please bring adequate assistance with you as we have a “no-lift” policy for our personnel.
- Notify the patient coordinator if your insurance or contact information has changed. This is your responsibility.
- Please keep in mind that we work from an appointment schedule, and coming in early does not imply that you will be attended to early.
- Please consider that we do our best to stay on schedule, but because our physicians may be called upon for emergencies, we may encounter delays and you may be asked to reschedule. If there are delays, please feel free to ask the patient coordinator to reschedule your appointment.