Fertility is a sensitive topic for men who desire to have children. Fortunately, there are several steps that can be taken to help improve male fertility. One of the first things to do is what is elementary for health in general; and that is ensure that you are getting adequate sleep, regular exercise, maintaining adequate daily hydration, eating balanced meals, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
In terms of a healthy lifestyle; cigarette smoking, alcohol consumption, caffeine consumption, and drug abuse are things that will definitely need to be eliminated. The following are more steps to improve male fertility:
• Improve sperm count by not wearing tight underwear or clothing, refraining from taking hot baths, stop taking anti-ulcer medications, refraining from sitting for extended periods.
• Try to use organic and natural products for house cleaning, gardening, and for cleaning and maintaining all areas of your body.
• Practice safe sex to reduce the chance of contracting a sexually transmitted disease.
• Eat lots of fresh fruits, vegetables, grains, herbs, and seeds; and especially those rich in antioxidants.
• Try to lose weight if you are overweight. It is especially important to lose excess abdominal fat.
• Learn how and practice daily to properly control and deal with stress.
• Try to avoid the use of and exposure to harsh chemicals.
• Eliminate the consumption of carbonated beverages.
• Avoid consuming foods with saturated fats.
• Try to avoid the use of plastic in all forms.